Clinique Chubby Stick Mega Melon


<<< For English, please scroll down >>>





Yaz icin en uygun dudak urunlerinden biri. Az renk veriyor ama yetersiz degil. Ve cok guzel nemlendiriyor, bu da benim gibi dudaklari kuru insanlar icin super haber. Hep cantamda tasiyorum, rengi de cok guzel ama diger renklerinde de gozum var! Ben bunu kisin da kullanirim gerci kesin. Kisacasi, Clinique Chubby Stickleri mutlaka deneyin!

This is one of the best lip products for summer. It gives subtle colour but not very subtle so that you cant notice. It moisturizes well, and this is perfect for people who have dry lips like mine. I always carry it in my bag, and the colour is perfect too, but I still want to get other colours! I'm sure I'll use it in summer as well. You should definitely try these Clinique Chubby Sticks!

Share:

2 yorum

  1. I was wondering if these were worth it, and now I know they are! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are AMAZING and the colour range is also wide. I'm sure you'll love them Katie ^^

    ReplyDelete